About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Scenes























































































































I took a lot of images during the last snow storm around Eldersburg. I wanted to share these before the next storm. Oops it's snowing aready.


The smiley face on my truck is cute and it was done by Becca and one of the granddaughters who added the nose. The hammock covered with snow is a reminder that it will get warm again.

No comments:

Post a Comment