About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Morning













































Today dawned a lot different than yesterday in Eldersburg. The moon was bright against a dark blue sky before the horizon turned a yellow-orange as the sun rose. The landscape looked beautiful with the heavy coating of snow. The road was still only room for one vehicle. We want to thank the neighbors that helped clean our driveway, Mark, Austin and Ian. Now to get a new belt that fits on our snow blower before Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment