About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Calm Before the Storm




























The TV is on and the weatherman just said blizzard conditions tomorrow. So this is the calm before the storm. Here are a few images I shot this morning. Some were in past entries from the last storm. I plan to shoot some of the views again in the next storm. I am going to Westminster this morning to get a belt for the snow blower so we are prepared. Oh by the way the weather folks are talking about 16 to 20 inches in Carroll County. In the one image is Bartholow Road and you can see the double yellow line, which will disappear this afternoon again.

No comments:

Post a Comment