About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Freeport























































The third stop on our cruise was Freeport on Grand Bahamas Island. Shirley and I were looking forward to this stop. She was going to swim with dolphins.  I was taking an excursion to bottom fish. We were leaving our cabin when I found out fishing was cancelled. I saw Shirley off on her excursion and then walked around taking pictures, listening to music and taking to people along with watching other cruise ships dock. We were in Nassau the day before (I will share some images from that stop later) and I found Freeport to be quite a contrast. It was cleaner and the people were friendlier than at Nassau. When Shirley returned, she was walking on air and as she says, she gets to take it off her bucket list. Now she wants to take the granddaughters to swim with the dolphins. I loved the color of the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment