About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Terror Football























One thing that was always fun was shooting McDaniel College football. You felt that when you drove into the stadium you were taking part in a special event. Being able to park overlooking the field was great. It always made it easy to find your vehicle after the game. People tailgate through out the game. I always enjoyed shooting the football game. I saw a lot of Green Terror football on the road and at home. But I haven't shot there in over two years. I was on the Hill Saturday for another assignment and took time to shoot some of the game. It was nice to see coach Keating and the team in action. I'll have to make another trip before two years go by again. There's nothing like the sights and sounds of a game on the Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment