About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Late Afternoon













We attended a fall party last weekend in the Hampstead area. The event was in the late afternoon, so it was the perfect time of day for photographs. Some people call it the magic time of day. Just before the sun sets and also in the morning just as it rises, there is great light for taking photographs. There were horses, the geese went by as the light of day disappeared and one of the planes from World War II flew by. It was fun watching the moon rise over the trees and we were rewarded with a jet flying past it. Remember to keep your camera handy at that time of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment