About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sunrise











One of the things I love to photograph is Easter Sunrise Service at Liberty Reservoir. I got up early Sunday morning and started to get ready when I heard rain drops on the sky light, but I could see the first light of day out of the window. Off to the lake I went and when I got there vehicles were leaving the boat dock. I knew what that meant, the service was moved indoors. Shooting a sunrise service indoors would be like the same as a service at 10 or 11 a.m. There wasn't much rain falling at that point, since I decided to shoot sunrise with the fishermen going out to wet a line. The light was great on the water and it was so peaceful. It was a great way to start Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment