About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Last Week


















The past week saw the temperature go up and down and speaking of down, boy did the rain fall at times. Especially Saturday evening as a front went through. The weather kept me from covering sports, so I was itchy to take pictures. So out into the front yard I went and shot the the Bradford Pears and flowers. I saw the moon rising while shooting the blooms on the Bradford Pears and aimed my camera that way. The granddaughters have wanted snowballs, so Sunday after dinner when headed to their favorite snowball stands. While they got their tasty treats, I shot the cross on a church with the sun going down. A visitor from last year returned this week. A chipmunk makes his way into the bird feeder, but try as he may, the squirrel can't get to the food. Most of the birds let the chipmunk alone. Not a bad week with my Nikon.

1 comment: