About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

TV Filming














A fun trip to Ocean City earlier in the summer had a down size. A henna tattoo that did not turn out so well meant a few visits to the doctor. To let others know, Shirley's daughter called WBAL, channel 11 and Donna Hamilton responded. The images were taken a few weeks ago as I waited for the piece to run on the news, which it did yesterday. Working in newspapers for over 34 years I was able to see a lot of TV people in action. Hamilton and her cameraman were very nice. They made the girls feel at ease (Hamilton brought the girls purses) and most important she listened. It is easy to see why she received one of the honors from Baltimore Magazine this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment