About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Moment Revisited



A couple of weeks ago a wrote about moments. This week it came front and center as I returned to shoot the fence post on Klee's Mill Road. It rained one day this week and I wanted to try for a blue sky. I decided to go for the blue at dusk just after the sun sets. So I returned and guess what, the Queen Anne's lace was mowed down. The image with the blue sky was shot with a wide angle lens and the other with a telephoto. So when you see it, shoot it. Here are a few shots from last night, it's not a bad shot, but I liked the Queen Anne's lace in the image last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment