About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Holiday Tour


















The Carroll County Farm Museum annual holiday tour kicked off today. The event is a great way to get in the mood for Christmas. I had the chance to see the farmhouse at an open house a few weeks ago. The tour continues through Dec. 20. This weekend features a Civil War encampment, which I will share in the future. If you go look for a mouse in each room as the ~Twas the Night Before Christmas' is the theme this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment