About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Carroll County 4H Fair




























We went to the annual Carroll County 4H Fair for lunch and see the animals. It's been about 40 years and I enjoy taking photographs at the fair. I used to have to go for work, now I go to have fun with Shirley and the grandkids. There is also great food for luch or dinner. The weather was great for the fair this week. The fair ends Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment