About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Williamsburg
























While most of my images have been taken in Carroll County, I have taken my Nikon to other states. Here are some images from trips to Williamsburg, Va. I have shot all the seasons there expect winter. I like history and photography, so it is perfect for me. I have been known to stand in place for a while to get a shot without visitors. This collection is a drop in the bucket to the amount of images I have of Williamsburg. I will share images from other places I have visited over the next couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment