About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dolphin Play in Ocean City





























I am getting to the end our vacation in Ocean City. Only once more post from the beach after this. The highlight of this post are the dolphins. I saw the two fins a couple of times, one bigger than the other and I figured it was a mother and baby. One afternoon, I said to Shirley that there was a few dolphins in the surf. I got my camera and was watching when there was a splash. I pushed the shutter and took a few more images. I didn't look at the images until that evening and what a surprise to see the baby dolphin launched into the air by I guess the mother. I caught the images from our condo. I can't go pass a lighthouse without thanking a picture, so we stopped by the Fenwick Lighthouse at the state line. The clock on the boardwalk caught my eye as it didn't have the same time on each face. Like the lighthouse, I like older fire equipment and this one is the same age as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment