About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bob Ehrlich









Maryland Republican Governor Candidate Bob Ehrlich made a stop in Westminster last Sunday for a fundraiser. The gathering was at the Best Western. Larry Haines and Joe Getty spoke as part of the program. Ehrlich had his picture taken with each table, while his family also made the rounds.

1 comment:

  1. Gr8 pictures George. I just added more of your pictures to my story here: http://kevindayhoff.blogspot.com/2010/10/ehrlich-greets-150-at-fundraising-event.html

    [“Ehrlich greets 150 at fundraising event in Westminster Sunday” October 10, 2010 - - Updated October 27, 2010 with pictures by George Welty: http://georgewelty.blogspot.com/]

    Keep up the great work.

    Kevin Dayhoff

    ReplyDelete