About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bird Watching














For those that follow my blog, you know that I like to photograph birds.  This is a collection of images taken over the past few months.  When I'm out watching hummingbirds, it's fun to keep an eye on the Blue Jays as they raid the cat's food dish.  The birds aren't alone as the squirrels and chipmunks also find their way to the dish.  We have a few feeders in the yard which attract a wide selection of birds.  The important thing is to have the camera handy to capture the visits to the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment