About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Maryland Wine Festival

























I had the opportunity to photograph the Maryland Wine Festival at the Carroll County Farm Museum Saturday. It was a beautiful day. Many times during the 27 years of the festival it seemed to rain on one of the two days. The weather Saturday brought out a large crowd that enjoyed the wine, crafts, food, music and friends. There are more wineries in the state and they were on hand for people to sample their hard work. Fiore Winery was chosen the winner of the Governor's Cup for 2010. If you don't make it to the event today, mark your calendar for next September to enjoy the wonderful event.

1 comment: