About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Night Out









Tuesday night was the annual National Night Out Against Crime. The event offers a chance for communities to come together against crime and drugs.
Eldersburg was host for the second consecutive year. The event is held on the parking lot at Carrolltowne Mall.
The Freedom Area Citizens Council is the driving force behind the Night Out in Eldersburg.
Many county groups like Carroll Hospital Center, Sykesville Fire Department, Carroll County Sheriff Department, Lions Club and many others offer information about services available.
Mark the first week in August on the calendar for the annual Night Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment