About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Carnival Time





















The firefighters’ carnivals started a couple weeks ago in Carroll County. They offer a great time to take photographs of children and grandchildren. Also, some great images can be captured at dusk. In addition, next week Sykesville hosts their annual carnival and they will have fireworks on Friday. You can see some of the fireworks from last year in my photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment