About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Even More Snow

































































































































































































































































































The morning after a snowfall to me is one of nature's master pieces. I like the quiet, the early morning light and the look of the freshly fallen snow. We measured over 20 inches in the yard.

I love walking around first thing in the morning in the winter wonderland. Yes, I know it is the day before winter, but it is beautiful outside. Every where you look it looks like a calendar or postcard.

It looks like we will spend the day trying to get the car uncovered. The dog likes to play in the snow, but the cat has a completely different opinion, but don't they always.

Enjoy natures beauty and be safe digging out the white stuff. It looks like a white Christmas
in Eldersburg, some thing we sing about, but don't get to see often.











1 comment: