About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Foggy Gettysburg




























I had to drop off an assignment to Celebrate Gettysburg magazine, so I was happy for a reason to cross the Mason-Dixon line.

It was misty and foggy as we set out for Gettysburg, the most famous small town in America, if not the world. The weather made me happy as I would get to shoot the battlefield with fog. It wasn't a dense fog, but enough to make some good images. It is another reminder to keep a camera handy and do not worry if it's not a sunny day, as there are still pictures out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment