About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Winter Wonderland































Nothing like waking up to a winter wonderland, which Eldersburg was this morning. I did not have long to take photographs as I had to get the snow blower moving. The last big storm, the snow blower would not run because mice had chewed on some wires. I fixed it a couple weeks ago. It worked and the driveway is cleaned, now time for a cup of hot tea.
A morning like today is a good time to click some images which could make good Christmas cards in the future. A few of the images show snow falling off the limbs which makes an image like out of the mountains instead of Eldersburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment