About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dancing With the Stars
























When you get a chance to see your grandchildren perform, you take it. Sunday one of the granddaughters performed at the local health and fitness expo at the South Carroll Senior Center in Eldersburg. She was part of the Stepping Stars that performed in the afternoon. The event gave me a chance to shoot some dancing. I like to shoot shadows and the big windows in the gym gave me a chance.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures! I'm especially fond of the individual little girl. She's just precious :)

    ReplyDelete