About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Still Snowing















It's still snowing in Eldersburg. We went out for a walk around 4 p.m. and of course to take some photographs. We measured around six inches on the ground at that time. The roads in the area are snow covered and half of the vehicles on the road are driving way to fast. A pair of cardinals showed up looking for dinner. The male cardinal's are pretty against the white background. Shirley and I had a good walk and are in for the evening. I will use the snow blower in the morning. Time to curl up with a good book and a good women. I am lucky I have both.

No comments:

Post a Comment