About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Snowy Saturday
















It's snowing again in the Eldersburg area of Carroll County. The weatherman said a dusting or maybe up to an inch. At 1:30 p.m. I measured 2.75 inches that had already fallen. I swept off the sidewalk and it was white before I got back to the house.
It is so beautiful outside. It looks like a post card no matter what way you turn.
The birds and squirrels are both feeding on the bird food. It is fun to watch our feathered friends take turns on the sunflower seeds. The finches flock to the feeder together.
So grab your camera and capture some memories of winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment