About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Gettysburg






























I had to drive to Gettysburg to drop off some images to Celebrate Gettysburg. Shirley rode along and is a good person as she puts up with driving around the battlefield looking for photographs. It hit me that no matter how many times I visit Gettysburg I always find new angles and views of things I have seen hundreds of times. We were in a hurry as we had to get back in Eldersburg in the early afternoon, so we had a quick drive from the start of Pickett's Charge to the High Water Mark. I always enjoy visiting Gettysburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment