About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Oh Deer
















I know it's hunting season and there are hunters with bow and arrow and guns looking for creatures like the white-tail deer in Carroll County. I am hunting also, but with my Nikon. We get to watch the deer from the kitchen window as they make their way through the woods or stop to eat. We get to see the fawns grow  up and play with each other. The other day I took the dog out and saw four does make their way along a path when a buck appeared. Later that day, we saw another one down the road, so we should be able to see more families next year. We mostly see the deer at daybreak.

No comments:

Post a Comment