About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Taking Wing






















I love to shoot butterflies. It took a while for them to appear but with having a butterfly bush and Shirley loves Jasmine and so do the butterflies. In the morning there would be quite a few visiting the plants when in bloom. I probably look like a little kid chasing butterflies, but instead of a net, I carry a camera. Yes, there is a bee or two included in the images. I enjoy watching them ride the air currents in the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment