About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Monday, October 4, 2010

A Look Back at Summer


























I haven't posted in a week, a very wet week. We were just short of 4 1/2" last week and it is raining again today. We could have used to the rain during the summer. I don't think the color of the leaves will be as good this fall. I didn't forget to post the images during the summer, I just kept shooting. Before the leaves fall and we get busy raking, here are some shots from the summer shot in the Eldersburg area. If you haven't noticed I like to take pictures of flowers. It makes me wonder if we plant the flowers because they look so good or as subjects for my camera. I will share a few other subjects from the summer during the week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi George,
    Great photos! Came across this site after feeling nostalgic and searching for old colleagues. Hope you are doing well.

    Kind regards,

    -Johnny Levenson

    ReplyDelete