About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Yes, it's Gettysburg Again

























































































We have family in town from Florida, so it gave us a chance to drive north to Gettysburg. We took a lot of tourist pictures, but I got to squeeze off a few shots of the area. Of course the barns in the Spring are nice, but there is still snow on the ground at Ski Liberty in Fairfield which could be seen in the distance behind an observation stand. The temperature was in the 80's so the bees were out, as were the birds. We also got to see folks using Segways to tour the battlefield. No trip to Gettysburg would be complete without a meal at Dobbin House Springhouse Tavern, which I highly suggest you visit when in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment