About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Follow the Yellow Brick Road





















































































































































































If you are looking for something to do this weekend or next, I suggest taking in the "Wizard of Oz'' at Century High School in Eldersburg. I shot dress rehearsal last night and I had to keep reminding myself that these were high school students in a high school play. They were very good. Most people have seen or read the books by L. Frank Baum, but there are a few twists such as a witch on skates, flying monkeys on skateboards and multi-media backdrop. The changes add to the story. The show is set for 7 p.m. on April 9, 10, 16 and 17. On April 10 the show goes on at 2 p.m. Enjoy. More images can be seen at eldersburg.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment