About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Monday, August 16, 2021

Monday's Bible Verse

 


The humidity returns today, but we should see some rain. Hard to believe we are halfway through August. Was always time for fall sports practice to start. Have a great day. The image was made in Williamsburg, VA. Today's verse is Isaiah 12:3.

1 comment:

  1. TOTO TOTO TOTO, LLC. - Team Profile | TOTO TOTO TOTO -
    TOTO TOTO Team Profile. TOTO TOTO TOTO babyliss nano titanium flat iron TOTO ion chrome vs titanium TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO tungsten titanium TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO titanium post earrings TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO babyliss pro nano titanium hair dryer TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO

    ReplyDelete