About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Wednesday's Bible Verse


It's the middle of the week for everyone, but its graduation day for me. Today I receive my last radiation treatment, then I have to wait three months to find out if it worked. I thank the Lord for being there through the ordeal and thnak you for the prayers and support. Also, a big thank you to Connie and my mom for going with me. Have a great day. Today's verse is Exodus 23:25. The image was snapped in Ocean City, MD.

No comments:

Post a Comment