About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Closing Last Call
































Went to say goodbye to an old friend Thursday with my brother Wayne and his daughter Patti. Charles Carroll Elementary where we learned to read and write is getting torn down after almost 100 years. Went six years there, played basketball and voted there. Wayne and I had to check and make sure Mrs Haines wasn't still in her fifth grade room. The building was open twice this week to let the public get one more look. Goodbye Charles Carroll, thanks for the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment