About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Bed & Breakfast












Back from a short weekend in the Lancaster area. Connie and I stayed at the West Ridge Bed & Breakfast which is close to Elizabethtown, PA. It was nice and quiet and we had a room with a deck, which was great in the morning and allowed me to get a shot of the early sun against the forest. The food was great as was the innkeeper. Larry, the cat seemed to appear when ever we went outside. A great place to call home for a few nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment