About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Monday, July 20, 2015

Morning Shooting























Nothing beats the light in the morning and evening for taking pictures. The first hour in the morning and the last hour of the day is known as the golden hour to photographers. The bees were very busy going from flower to flower and a young praying mantis. The mantis was trying to capture a bee and was having no luck. The color of the flowers seems brighter in the morning. The images were taken in Eldersburg, MD.

No comments:

Post a Comment