About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

First Snow

















There's nothing like the first snow of the season. There was no school in Carroll today. The change from rain to snow didn't escape Gabby, our Jack Russell. She loves the snow and turns from a dog to a snow bunny. She frolicks in the snow running from one side of the yard to the other, trying to catch snowflakes, eat snow and just stand there and watch it fall It seems there is a picture everywhere you point the camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment