About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wednesday's Bible Verse


Today is a milestone for posting Bible verses. It was one-year ago that I posted my first Bible verse. For those that have followed the last 365 days, I have placed Bible verses with images I have taken over the last 40 years. Have a great day and good luck for those down south dealing with an ice storm. In mid-Maryland we are forecast to receive 8-12 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow. The image was taken in Union Mills.

No comments:

Post a Comment