About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

More from the Beach


After a break with images from Carroll, it's back to the beach. Of course there are more sunrises, but there is also more nature. Some of the images were taken on a rainy day. In a week the beach season starts with Memorial Day weekend. Hopefully the images will get you in the mood to visit Ocean City this summer. I enjoying shooting the fence along the dunes and I can't pass a lighthouse without wanting to take a picture. This lighthouse is over the state line in Delaware. It is the Fenwick Island lighthouse. I have two more posts that deal with the shore, which I will post this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment