About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Focused on a Loved One

















While I got to see and photograph some things for a first times on the visit to Ocean City, there was one subject I had aimed at my camera at before. The love of my life, Shirley. I have been to the beach with her before, but was able to get some nice images on this trip. I love candid pictures over posed ones and I was able to get some good ones of her. A lot of the images where taken after I said ``Hey'' and she looked up.  I love the shot of her sitting by the beach in the early morning. The light was amazing, but so is she. Time away is a good time to focus your camera on a loved one to preserve memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment