About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Morgan Run










One of the places we like to go to is close by, like Morgan Run Environmental Area.  The area is on Klees Mill Road.  It is quiet expect for nature and the running water of Morgan Run.  With the leaves turning, we decided to drive by and take in the scene.  We will have to go back soon as the leaves are turning fast this year.  I was hoping to take Shirley to Raystown Lake in Pennsylvania as I always liked the lake bathed in the colors of fall, but with the leaves turning so fast, we might be late.  I love shooting in the fall and will have to drive over to Liberty Lake before it rains on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment