About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Even More Snow








































































































































I am a little behind sharing some images of the Eldersburg area. I finally found a belt for the snow blower yesterday and I am making up for lost time. I have cleaned the driveway three times already. The snow is piling up and Bartholow Road is very snow covered and back to only one lane. But where are you going if you could get out, most stores are closed. Some of the images are subject to past posts, so if you have been following you will see how the snow is piling up. The wind has started to blow and is causing white out at times, which you can see in the images.

The birds appeared early today and have hung around the bird feeders all day. The blue jays are fun to watch as they don't mind digging in the white stuff for peanuts. Shirley had thrown some on the sidewalk. The squirrels came out briefly, made a tunnel from a tree to the bird feeders and then went back home. So this is what has been happening in Carroll County, Maryland today.

No comments:

Post a Comment