About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

First Snow



































There's nothing like the first snow of the season. It's so pretty and quiet outside. It also puts one in the mood for the season. It's time to grab the camera and head out doors.

Shirley and I had some errands to run this morning, so we were already out. We headed to Liberty Lake to capture some images.

I had shot some of the scene earlier in the week before the snow. I will share those with you this week.

I took over 150 images at the lake, so I couldn't wait to see the images. If I get a chance I might go back. It's fun to shoot snow with a digital camera. When you shot with film there was a color shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment