About Me

My photo
I have been in the newspaper and website business for over 40 years. I am a fan of NASCAR and saltwater fishing. I graduated from Westminster High School and attended Frederick Communty College. I was a member of National Press Photographers Association, Eastern Motorsports Press Association, Carroll County Oldtimes Baseball Association and AP Photo Managers. I am retired now. I would appreciate any comments or just to let me know you stopped by, thanks!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

End of Year Snow











Once again we woke up to a white countryside in Eldersburg. What a pretty sight in Carroll County.
I grabbed my camera on the way out the door with the dog. I was disappointed, even after shooting around the neighborhood last week.
I love the snow and the chances to shoot the white stuff. As I noted last week, it is so quiet in the morning before folks go out to shovel or snow blow.
Shirley threw out peanuts, which attracts the blue jays and squirrels. I will make an entry on the squirrels tomorrow and one about birds in the next week.
Have fun and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment